Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Introduction of Me!!!

                           WELCOME TO T'S HOUSE 

                                (Where all things are welcomed except lies)


      First, let me say thank you for coming to my blog and checking me out. Since for as long as I can remember I have been involved with the community as it pertains to social justice and acceptance. I  thought about making my blog about something possibly pertaining school parenting, or even cooking. But, none of these things speak to my heart in the way activism and equality have. Do not get me wrong I am a mother cook student, and friend. What I have found is that I could not do any of these things in the way I do if I was a for self individual.

     My blog I hope, will make you think more when it comes to those of us in our country who are under served looked over, and down upon. Our country has a blind eye, or better yet a willful ignorance when it comes to those that do not fit into the superior group that is sometimes white supremacy, and superiority. Whether it comes through religion geographical location, sexuality, gender, or simply color. We all strive for the same things. The problem is there are some that refuse to acknowledge that fact.


http://blacklivesmatter.com/event/untouchable-video-protest/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sex Culture and the Unheard

              In 2012, the International Labor Organization estimated that there are 20.9 million human trafficking victims worldwide. Acc...